Hi all! Tami Mayberry here today to show you how to add some sparkle to your clean and simple card creations using Pigment Powder Gold mixed with both stamping and Art Medium.
- Brush a thin layer of Art Medium onto wooden star.
- Sprinkle Pigment Powder Gold onto wet surface of star. Shake off excess powder; set aside to dry.
- Form a 4 ¼ x 5 ½-inch card from gold cardstock; round bottom corners.
- Cut a piece of kraft cardstock slightly smaller than card front; round bottom corners.
- Stamp sentiment onto kraft cardstock using watermark ink.
- Gently apply Pigment Powder Gold to stamped image using sponge dauber.
- Stamp sentiment once again over original image using watermark ink. Let dry thoroughly.
This is the result you will now have.
- Adhere stamped panel to card front using E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser.
- Attach wooden star to card front using Dodz Adhesive Dots Mini
- Embellish card front with gold string and rhinstones for a finished card that will add sparkle to anyone’s day!
- Cardstock: gold, kraft
- Art Medium
- Pigment Powder Gold
- Verve Let It Be stamp set
- Clearsnap Top Boss watermark ink pad
- Gold string
- Gold self-adhesive rhinestones
- Wooden star
- MISTI stamping tool
- Paint brush
- Clearsnap Art Dauber
- Corner rounder