Hi there, it’s Stephanie here today to show you a card featuring 3D Foam Creative Sheets from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and a lovely die set from Sizzix.
And here is how I created it:
1. I used my Big Shot to cut out the elements. For the basic shape of the car I used the black 3D Foam Creative Sheets. I love the idea to create a puffy sticker look with this 3D Foam Sheet.
2. I played with different papers and acrylic paint for the die cuts.
3. For the basic shape of the car I used metallic embossing powder and my heater.
4. I put together the elements and adhered them by using the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
5. I prepared a watercolor postcard with black acrylic paint and I also cut out some alphas for my title. I adhered the car onto my card.
6. I created dimension with the 3D Foam Squares – White Mix for the little suitcases.
What a fun way to use 3D Foam Sheets with die cutting to create your motif with 3D effect and a dimensional sticker look.
Thanks for visiting us today!
Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
3D Foam Squares – White Mix
3D Foam Creative Sheets
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser