Good morning! Michele here with a birthday bag that is perfect to fit a small sized gift or gift card! To WEAR YOUR ADHESIVES ON THE OUTSIDE, I accented the bag with glitter and our Premium Double-Sided Tape in a combination of sizes for that fabulous sparkle! What do you think?
Let me show you how…
- Die-cut bag die from manual die-cutting machine. Adhere sides with Dual Tip Glue Pen.
- Use two layers of Premium Double-Sided Tape 1″ (under BIRTHDAY). Sprinkle light blue glitter and attach pink panel to the front.
- For extra interest, add Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ and Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/2″ vertically. Sprinkle light blue to the Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ and clear coarse glitter to the Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/2″.
- Die-cut leaves and flowers dies from manual die-cutting machine and layer them using Adhesive Dots Medium. Tuck in silk ribbon with silver string under the flower with another Adhesive Dots Medium.
- Add rhinestones and sequins using Adhesive Dots Mini to secure.
- Adhere the entire pink panel to the box with the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips.
This was such a fun birthday box to make!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Silver Stickles Glitter Glue; Ribbon; Silver String; Patterned Paper; Tonic Glitter