Hi, Connie here using a couple of mixed media tags with a really cool and fun technique. How about making photo corner flower embellishments out of the Creative Photo Corners Black?! The really cool thing is Scrapbook Adhesives carry many colors of Creative Photo Corners which means many different flowers can be made! Take a minute and check them out!!
Photo Corner Flower Embellishments
The first thing I did was prepare a base for the Photo Corner Flower to sit on. Place a piece of white cardstock on a sheet of Adhesive Sheet 4×6-inch and punch a large circle. Remove the back liner and you’re ready to make some flowers!
- Place the large cardstock circle on a flat surface with the sticky side up.
- Start from the outside edge, place the Creative Photo Corners Black around the cardstock circle to make a ring.
- Next, start on the second ring slightly overlapping the first ring.
- Lastly, place your third ring. The center will have an opening space.
Assembling the Tags
- Cover the Photo Corner Flower center with a button using Adhesive Dots Medium.
- The shipping tags were inked and stamp to create a mixed media backdrop for these flowers. Thread red twine and tie into a simple bow. Note that a library envelope was inked and stamped in the same manner to hold one of the tags.
- With three 3D Foam Squares Black Regular Size, secure the flower to the tag or envelope.
- To secure and lift the sentiment strip and label embellishments, use 3D Foam Squares Black Small Size
Friends Mixed Media Tag
Love how the Photo Corner Flowers anchor the envelope and tag. Don’t forget to flick white paint onto the flowers and tags as a final accent.
Blessed Mixed Media Tag
Thanks for stopping by~
Creative Time: 60 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Stamps: Darkroom Door; Ink: Ranger Ink (Distress Oxide Inks); Buttons; Tags; Library Envelope; Twine; White Paint
Save to Pinterest!