Hi, Connie here with a mixed media card, using Perfect Pearls and the negative 3D foam insert from the 3D Foam Circle White Mix. The slick release paper was also used as a stencil. Let me show you~
Mixed Media Card Background
- Use mixed media paper for my card panel. Apply VersaMark over it. Then use three pigment powder colors and spread them over the inked surface for a tricolor background.
- I pulled the release sheet off of a negative 3D Foam Circle White Mix foam sheet. Color the foam sheet with blue pigment powder. Set aside.
- Use the release sheet as a stencil and ink with Distress Oxide to create the circles on the card panel. Then place the blue negative foam sheet on the panel and add staples for accents to create your mixed media card background.
Assembling the Card Panel
- Adhere the mixed media card front to the card base with the 3D Crafty Foam Tape 108ft.
- Double mat the card front with cream and green cardstock. Then adhere that to the folded card with the E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser.
- Stamped and colored bird images, and sentiment were adhered using 3D Foam Square White Small.
- The birdhouse was secured with Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ and the post with Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8″.
Place randomly leaf designs using a leaf stencil on the card background. There you have it, my Dimensional Every Moment Mixed Media Card.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Creative Time: 60 minutes
Skill Level: intermediate
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Crafty Foam Tape 108′
3D Foam Square White Small
3D Foam Circle White Mix
E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser
Home Hobby by 3L®
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8″
Other: Pigment Powder: Perfect Pearls; Stamps: Darkroom Door Stamps; Ink: Ranger Ink (Archival Black Ink); Black Acrylic Paint
Save It to Pinterest!