Hi, Connie here with a couple of mixed media spring tags. I used the Adhesive Sheets 4X6 and embossing powder to create the mixed media style background. So easy and so FUN!!! I added some collage areas using old text paper and of course, red rubber stamps!
Gathering supplies can be fun too. Pick out a pretty embossing powder and text paper.
Spring Tags Background
- 1. Preparing and laying out all supplies needed. The Adhesive Sheets 4X6 and pretty embossing powder.
2. Dab the Adhesive Sheet 4X6 on the front of the tag and pull off quickly. Repeat until you get the coverage of adhesive on the tag front.
3. Cover the adhesive with embossing powder and shake off extra.
4. Using an embossing heat tool set the embossing powder. The powder will melt when it is set.
Add another layer of ink using stencils to create more interest in the background.
- 1. Add collage text paper to random areas of the tags using the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
2. Stamp out flowers and butterflies, trim out and add to the tag front using 3D Foam Circles White Mix.
3. Use the small 3D Foam Circles White Mix for butterflies and the large 3D Foam Circles White Mix for the flowers.
4. Add word strip stickers with 3D Foam Strips to the front of the tags.
Add ribbon or twine to complete the Spring Tags. These are great for an art journal or gift-giving.
Thanks for stopping by.
Creative Time: 60 Minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other: Stamps and Stencils: Darkroom Door; Ink and Embossing Powder: Ranger Ink; Word Stickers: Tim Holtz
Save to Pinterest!