One of the things few things I have from my Grandma is her collection of handwritten recipes, including this recipe one for her Strawberry Bread. I have intentions of scanning them and making a CD to give to my sisters. A scrapbook page would make a great gift when I give them the CD. SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Photo CD Pockets are perfect for storing a CD on a scrapbook page like this one.
Scrapbooking a Recipe
The recipe and the Imaginisce paper inspired me to create a page focused on the recipe.
First I hand cut strawberries from a paper border then stacked them in sets of 3 and 2, with 3D Foam Squares in between the layers. I added more strawberries to a banner with 3D Foam Squares under the strawberries and below the banner pieces, to give it more dimension.
Then I copied the recipe then trimmed patterned paper to fit the inside of the Photo CD Pocket. When the flap is closed and secured it keeps the CD safely inside. Adhesive on the back side of the pocket keeps everything in place on the page. You could use the largest Keepsake Envelope here, just resize the recipe card to fit!
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™: 3D Foam Squares, Photo CD Pockets, MyStik™ Permanent adhesives
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Grand Calibur™ machine, S7-018 Big Scalloped Border Grand, LF-161 Grand Labels One, S4-046 Banner Basics 3
- Imaginisce: “Berrylicious Collection” Sweet Summer Garden, Summer Stripe, Sunshine Seeds, Berry Patch, Just Peachy
- WorldWin Papers: Black Cardstock
- Clearsnap: Warm Red Fluid Chalk Ink
- American Crafts: Delight and Sprinkles White Glitter Letter Stickers