I fell in love with this blue ribbon bow and absolutely had to create something with it. The image from Crafty Secrets coordinated perfectly to make this Blue Vintage Card.
Blue Vintage Card Tutorial
I started by die cutting some new Spellbinders shapes with GCD Studios and WorldWin Papers, along with the image and bow.
For the yellow “Harness Electric Corset” (who’s happy those aren’t required anymore!) piece, I manipulated it to break the paper fibers so I could attach it as a ribbon. I placed white 3D Foam Squares in three places.
On the back of the blue bow, I added black 3D Foam Squares. On one side I doubled them, so the ribbon didn’t sit lopsided on the card.
These are the supplies I used:
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ – Black 3D Foam Squares, White 3D Foam Squares, Mystik™ Permanent
- Spellbinders™ Paper Arts – LF-132 Grand Rectangles, LF-347 Grand Labels Twenty-Three, Grand Calibur™ Die Cutting Machine
- Prima Marketing – The Gatsby Collection (Bay)
- Crafty Secrets – Creative Scraps (Girlfriends)
- GCD Studios – Ella Blue Collection Patterned Papers
- WorldWin Papers® – Treasures (Papyrus)
- Scor-Pal®- Scoring Tool
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!