I more Photo Corner cards to show today. Building on my other Photo Corner Creations on Cardmaking with Photo Corners, Fun with Photo Corners, and More Photo Corner Art I created a frame for an image.
I cut out the image from the patterned paper pack and then cut out a mat about ½-inch wider and longer than the frame.
Next I stacked Ivory Creative Photo Corners along the outer edge of the mat to create a textured design.
The image was adhered to the mat with MyStik™ Permanent Strips adhesive. The Mat was adhered to the layered card using 3D Foam Squares. A flower, a little bling, a fun die cut edge and some silk fabric finish off the card.
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ Supplies:
- Photo Corners – Classic Style Ivory
- 3D Foam Squares – White
- MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser
- Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Classic Petal Edgeabilities® Die Templates
- Graphic45 Once Upon A Springtime Paper
- Prima Marketing Esprit Champagne Rose Collection
- WorldWin Papers Treasures – Canvas Cardstock
- Want2Scrap Say it With Bling Rhinestones
- Silk Fabric, torn into strips
Thanks for stopping by! What have you done with Photo Corners?