Hi, it’s Beth. First, we must establish that I can’t sew my way out of a paper bag. But I have this odd obsession with all things sewing. Recently I bought a set of five vintage wooden spools, and this is what I’ve done with them.
I gathered the many sizes of wooden spools I had and started trimming, wrapping and winding the different patterns.
The paper is easily formed and holds it shape, so I only needed a few spots of E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesive on each spool. The toppers, which include a button, a metal embellishment and spiral turned wire, are held in place with the new Crafty Foam Tape. The Crafty Foam tape allows me to cut the exact size I need!
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™: Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Permanent Fine Adhesive
- Graphic 45: Curtain Call Papercrafting Paper
- Karen Foster Design: Page Pin Ups Baroque Black 5″
- Artistic Wire: Black and Silver wire
- Darice: Craftwood 1/2 x 5/8″ wood spools
- Lara’s Crafts: 5/8 x 3/4″ wood spools
- Crafts Etc: 3/16 x 7/8″ wood spools
- Other: Vintage Wood Spools, various sizes, button, twine, cotton cloth
At the end of this week we’ll be drawing a winner for this awesome collection of SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L and Graphic 45 products.
Just leave a comment right here to be eligible to win! Come back every day for another chance to win! We are on Facebook, join us there too!
Scroll down to see the other fabulous projects from this week, and leave a comment on those posts too!
Thanks and happy crafting!