Hi it’s Beth again, and welcome to the second week of the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ and Graphic 45 Blog Hop! We’re giving away another prize package this week, and so is Graphic 45, so be sure to leave a comment on each post here this week, and then visit the Graphic 45 Blog and do the same!
I’m more of a Christmas fan, and I was inspired to make some Christmas tags with the Christmas Past Collection from Graphic 45. Tags are a fun way to decorate gift packages, especially if you are bow-challenged like me. And tags are a great way to use up scraps!
I used Crafty Power Tape to attach the lace, it is clear and strong, and I know the lace trim won’t come off! The layers of papers were trimmed to size, inked and adhered with Mounting Squares. The die cut tags were adhered with 3D Foam Squares to give them height, and to also make space for the thicker ribbons I used.
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L: Mounting Squares, 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Power Tape
- Graphic 45: Christmas Past Collection
- Ink: Ranger Ink Distress, Fired Brick and Antique Linen
- Ribbons: Offray Gold, Creative Impressions Red and Green Silk, Jillibean Soup Bakers Twine; Lace from my scraps
- Bling: Want2Scrap Say it with Bling
- Tags: Manilla office tags
At the end of this week we’ll be drawing a winner for this awesome collection of SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L and Graphic 45 products.
Just leave a comment right here to be eligible to win! Come back every day for another chance to win! We are on Facebook, join us there too!