Today’s SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ and Graphic 45® Blog Hop item is an ornament I made using the 8 x 8″ pack of Christmas Past paper and images.
Ink the edges, score each down the center vertically. Then apply adhesive to one half of the back side. I used Crafty Power Tape down the score line, and then a few Click ‘n Stick™ Mounting Squares around the edges.
The simply match up the shapes and adhere back to back to make a dimensional ornament. I added a piece of bakers twine to use as a hanger. I dangled a plastic bead at the bottom of the ornament and added three of the same shaped images back to back below the main ornament.
I added a cone bead to the top, and then tied a bow to it. I will loop the top of the twine so I can hang it from the tree at Christmas time.
I took the ornament one step further, buy die cutting another set of images in a smaller size, then adhering them inside the folds, giving the ornament an additional layer.
Thanks for stopping by, and don’t forget to leave a comment for a chance to win our Prize Package! And then stop by the Graphic 45 Blog to leave a comment for their prize package!
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L: Crafty Power Tape, Click ‘n Stick™ Mounting Squares
- Graphic 45: Christmas Past 8×8″ Paper Pad, Tag Sheet
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur machine, 2011 Heirloom Ornament die set
- Jillibean Soup: Bakers Twine
- Creative Impressions: Red silk ribbon
- Crafts Etc: 15mm Cone Bead Cap
- Other: Clear Bead