Hi, it’s Beth! I can’t believe it’s June 1 already! Today I used Repositionable Adhesive as a mask. I used E-Z Dots® Repositionable adhesive and Glimmer Mist on the dress form to create the pattern!
To make the pattern I die cut the shape, then covered it with lines of E-Z Dots® Repositionable adhesive.
I sprayed 2 shades of Glimmer Mist, allowed it to dry, then rubbed the E-Z Dots® off with my finger to reveal the background color. I stamped an image, added bling, a flower and a wire hanger to finish it off.
The rest of the tag used burlap, a printed image, flowers, ribbon and more bling!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I used these supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™:
- E-Z Dots®, Adhesive Sheets, 3D Foam Squares, DODZ™ Small
- Spellbinders™: Grand Calibur® machine, Decorative Dress Forms die
- Prima Marketing: Delightful Day Col Glimmer flowers, Say it in Crystals
- Glitz Design: Whatnot French Kiss image
- Tattered Angels: Antique Brass, Sugar Maple Glimmer Mists
- Canvas Corp: Burlap sheet
- Creative Impressions: Silk Ribbon
- Inkadinkado®: Paper Artsy Post mark stamp
- Tsukineko®: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stanislaus Imports: Elements wire hangers
- Other: mailing tag
Have a great day!