Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there!
Any day is a great day to celebrate all that Dad has done for you! This card is easy, a little rough around the edges, and and it’s got some plaid, just like Dad!
Core’dinations cardstock, die cut with a Spellbinders die, and stamped with a Unity stamp gives me the center piece. I sanded the embossed lines and edges, and added Want2Scrap black bling. This is adhered with 3D Foam Squares to give it some lift. The background plaid is Jillibean Soup paper on top of more Core’dinations, both sanded at the edges, and I also embossed and sanded lines into the green paper. For these I used E-Z Squares Refillable adhesives.
Take a minute and give dad a hug and a smooch and let him know you appreciate him (and apologize for all the grey hair you caused)!
Thanks for coming by,
Supplies I used today:
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Classic Squares Small die
- Core’dinations: Kraft Core Nostalgic collection, sanding tool
- Jillibean Soup: Irish Farm House Sliced Turnip paper
- Unity Stamp Co: Everything Wonderful
- Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Want2Scrap: Black blink
- Scor-Pal: Scoring board