Now that it’s November, it’s time to get ready for the holidays! I’d put my tree up if my husband didn’t have a fit! So it’s much easier to work on cards than argue with him while we eat leftover Halloween candy, right?
I inked watercolor paper, then stamped and heat embossed the tree and sentiment. The papers are stacked with 3D Foam Squares Mix White and Creative Photo Corners in kraft.
The watercolor paper, once it has been wet and dried, has a texture to it, and the 3D Foam Squares make it possible to keep that character while giving a permanent hold. I love photo corners the way they frame out images and focal point. They’re super easy to use and add a nice finished look!
I added a glittered 3D Foam Star to the top of the tree image to add some sparkle.
I used these Supplies:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares Mix White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, 3D Foam Stars
- A Jillian Vance Design: Oh Christmas Tree stamp
- Ranger Ink: Seafoam White EP, Distress Inks in Brushed Corduroy, Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Frost White Pigment ink, Winter Frost Glitter
- Watercolor paper, kraft and green cardstock