Hello everyone! Asia King here and today I am sharing a quick masculine birthday card.
First start off by preparing your card base. Fold a piece of black cardstock in half and die cut the Cabinet card. Make sure to position the folded edge just inside the die’s blade, so the fold remains uncut.
Next die cut another single piece from the patterned paper for the front of the card and fussy cut 3 vintage balloons in varying sizes.
1. Using E-Z Stars® Refillable Runner randomly add several stars to your front panel. Cover the stars with Gold Pigment Powder and rub the pigment in with your fingers. Wipe off the excess with a dry cloth.
2. Using a DIY mica spray made with the Gold Pigment Powder spray some splatters onto the card. Add a light mist with a hair spray to protect the pattern from rubbing off. Allow to dry. Wrap some twine around the panel.
3. Add Crafty Foam Tape – Black to the back of the panel and adhere the panel to the card base.
4. Stamp the sentiment in black onto a scrap of paper and cut it to form a little banner. Distress the edges.
5. Add some black Thin 3D Foam Squares to the back of the banner and adhere to the card.
6. Add some black Thin 3D Foam Squares to the back of the smaller balloons and adhere them to the card.
7. Add some black 3D Foam Squares – Small to the back of the biggest balloon and adhere to the card.
8. Cover some small 3D Foam Stars with Gold Pigment Powder and adhere to the card.
Using E-Z Stars® Refillable Runner, Gold Pigment Powder (Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®), Crafty Foam Tape – Black, Thin 3D Foam Squares – Mix, Black 3D Foam Squares – Small, 3D Foam Stars
Paper: Prima Marketing – Cartographer Collection
Stamps: Stampendous Soaring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
Inks: Black Archival and Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger Ink)
Dies: Sizzix BIGZ Tim Holtz Vintage Cabinet
Twine: May Arts
I hope you enjoyed my today’s tutorial :). Have a fabulously crafty day!