Hello friends! It’s Beth and I have been inspired by one of AJ Otto’s cards. AJ has a way of creating in a clean and fresh style. Sometimes I find myself over-thinking, so I decided to follow along her Hello Card tutorial.
I didn’t create another tutorial myself, but I did make some adjustments. I used a paper collection, and instead of layering a circle die cut and tag, I used an image and patterned papers, then layered a vellum tag die cut onto it. I inked the edges and wrapped it with twine tied to the vellum. I layered with 3D Foam Squares.
I die cut the vellum with Adhesive Sheets, they’re great for edge to edge coverage especially on see-through vellum! I also used Adhesive Sheets for the Happy Birthday die cut.
This was a fast and fun way to create, and I love that AJ did the hard part! Thanks AJ, you’re the best!
Need more inspiration? Follow Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L on Pinterest!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets 4×6″, 3D Foam Squares White Regular, E-Z Squares®, Creative Photo Corners Ivory
- Bo Bunny: Garden Journal Collection
- Spellbinders® Paper Arts: Sentiments 1, Fancy Framed Tags 2, Celebrations twine
- Clearsnap®: Creamy Brown Chalk Ink
- Misc: Vellum & Kraft paper