Hi, it’s Beth, I’m celebrating the beginning of the Fall season with relieve from the hot temps and the pretty colors in the trees. As a runner, I appreciate both of these seasonal changes!
For today I created a window shaker card, which allows you to see the inside greeting, without sacrificing the chance to bling it up a little.
I die cut the shaped card, then die cut the window opening. Using 2 dies as a frame, I cut the striped paper. I used a plastic bag to create both sides of the window – that was die cut as well.
I attached a piece of plastic to the card and the frame with Premium Double Sided Tape 1/8″, added the bling to the card piece, then placed my sequins. I used Crafty Foam Tape on the striped frame to create some depth, then adhered the pieces together to seal the sequins inside.
Lastly, I added glitter to 3D Foam Leaves for the front of the card.
Thanks for visiting,
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Leaves, Crafty Foam Tape White
- Home & Hobby: Premium Double Sided Tape 1/8″
- A Jillian Vance Design: Chalkboard Backdrop dies, Celebrate Cake stamp, sequins
- Clearsnap: Colorbox Pigment Ink – Frost White
- Basic Grey: Persimmon paper
- Bo Bunny: Double Dot Jewels
- Plastic Bag, Kraft cardstock
By Deborah S September 18, 2015 - 10:28 am
Shaker cards are my favorite! Your card is very elegant with the colors you chose and those beautiful sequins very much Fall inspired TFS.