Hello, Latisha here with you today and I am sharing a fun treat container you can make to put little goodies in, this holiday season.
- Die cut pattern paper using a milk box die.
- Adhere the pattern paper together using the Home & Hobby Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4 inch.
- Using the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Repositionable Refillable Dispenser, add glitter to the milk carton.
- Put candy into the container.
- Staple the tag to the top of the treat container.
Lawn Fawn Pattern Paper
Fancy Pants Designs tag