Are you headed to a Thanksgiving feast and in need of a quick, cute gift wrapping idea? It’s Erica and today I’m sharing gift bags I created using the E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips dispenser.
1. Cut cardstock 3.25″ x 5.25″; cut a second layer from pattern paper at 3″ x 5″; center and adhere the pattern paper to the cardstock using the E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips dispenser.
2. Cut two rectangles from pattern paper and then cut an upside down “V” in both making them look like banners.
3. Adhere the smaller banner to the larger banner using the E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips dispenser; adhere the larger banner to the pattern paper/cardstock base using the Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8” (Note: apply double-sided tape along the top [only] keeping the banners loose at the bottom)
4. Finish with ribbon, twine and/or embellishments.
And there you have it – quick and cute!
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Authentique, Tidings
- Misc. – tree, tag and close pin
- Ranger Ink – Tim Holtz – Distress Ink
Thanks for joining me today!