Latisha here with you today. I am sharing one of my most favorite things to make, especially this time of year…tags! Making a pretty tag just gets me all in my crafty happy feelings. A pretty tag to add to a gifts just takes it to the next level in gift giving, plus it adds a personal touch.
Gather some supplies, different pattern papers, tag dies or shaped dies that are smaller, adhesive, stamps, ink & twine.
- Diecut all of your pattern paper and solid card stock, this makes everything much easier to assemble.
- With black ink, stamp a sentiment on the white circle diecut.
- Using E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable, adhere the circle die to the top of the tag.
- Using 3D Foam Squares White Small, adhere the stamped diecut to the pattern paper arrow diecut, then adhere both of them to the tag.
- Stamp the hearts with black ink onto the red banner diecut, adhere it to the tag using foam squares.
- Adhere the tag to the rectangle diecut using Crafty Foam Tape white.
- Attach jute twine to the tag.
- Add a button to the knot at the top of the twine using twine.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Other: Fancy Pants Designs Wish Season Pattern Paper, Lawn Fawn stamps, MFT Stamps die-namics, May Arts Twine, Versafine ink, jute