Hello Latisha here with you, and today I am sharing two projects. A diecut hello card and a painted mini canvas. These are part of an ensemble with a large canvas that I blogged about earlier this month here.
I used the same technique on all three projects, where I added Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Permanent to my project, and then added glitter. I love how this looks on a project, how the paint and pattern paper are able to shine through the glitter.
This mini canvas is 4×4 inches. I painted the canvas first. Then layering the diecuts.
- Paint canvas
- Apply Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable to the canvas.
- Apply glitter, tap off excess.
- Adhere heart diecut to the canvas by using Home & Hobby Extreme Double Sided tape.
- Adhere the star using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam squares.
- Adhere the xoxo diecut using E-Z Dots adhesive.
- Apply sequins to the canvas by using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz small
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz small
Home & Hobby Extreme Double Sided tape
Lawn Fawn pattern paper
acrylic ink (aqua, yellow & black)
white card stock