Hello, it’s Latisha,
With Easter tomorrow, I decided to create a quick treat bag with a festive tag. Looking back at childhood pictures, I was always wearing tights with my Easter clothes. Secretly I was happy that spring and summer were fast approaching and I didn’t have to wear tights to church any more (lol). I was always getting into trouble for ripping them or getting them dirty.
In my neck of the woods (Florida) it actually has been stormy and I believe it will be rainy on Sunday as well. No matter the weather, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter. And if you are still needing a quick gift, then I hope my project today gives you a little bit of inspiration.
Some quick steps:
- Die cut the tag and grass.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink, butterflies in coral ink.
- Stamp egg in blue robin ink and then die-cut. Adhere the egg to the tag using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares (white, regular).
- Adhere the grass border over the egg using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares (white, small).
- Adhere sequins to the tag using the NEW Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz™ Mini.
- Add candy to glassine bag.
- Punch hole in the bag, attach the tag with ribbon.
Lawn Fawn: Stamps, Dies and Ink