With Halloween quickly approaching, I decided to create a fun set of treat containers to hold pencils. Using a pillow box die cut and embellishing with Premium Double-Sided Tape and Lace Ribbons, you can make it your own. Let me show you!
- Die-cut patterned paper using a pillow box die.
- Trim part of the front off to support the pencils when added.
- Adhere the pillow box closed using Premium Double Sided Tape 1/4″.
- Fill with pencils.
- Adhere the Lace Ribbons (the wider ribbon and then layer the loopy trim) to the front of container with Premium Double Sided Tape 1/4″.
- Place two strips of Premium Double Sided Tape 1/4″ onto the front of the containers, remove the covering and sprinkle glitter onto it.
- Die-cut a circle, ink to add color to the die cut and punch a hole on top to make a tag. Stamp a sentiment and then attach to the project with Twine.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
Home Hobby Premium Double Sided Tape 1/4″
Lawn Fawn: Stamps, Patterned Paper, Pillow Box Die and Circle Die