Hello there friends, Latisha here with you. Today, I am sharing a fun way to present a gift card for Easter. How about a cute gift card box instead of a basket and I’m using 3D Foam Squares, Extreme Double Sided Tape. and Dual Tip Glue Pen to put it all together.
First, I die-cut my patterned paper and felt and then then grabbed my adhesives and ribbon.
- Die cut patterned paper from die.
- Adhere the flaps shut using the Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″.
- Wrap ribbon around the box and tie a bow.
- Die-cut felt from egg dies.
- Adhere the felt to card stock using the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
- Then adhere the eggs to the box using 3D Foam Squares White, Regular