How about a cute gift card box instead of a basket and I’m using 3D Foam Squares, Extreme Double Sided Tape. and Dual Tip Glue Pen to put it all together. Hello there friends, Latisha here with you. Today, I am sharing a fun way to present a gift card for Easter.
Creating an Adorable Easter Gift Card Box
First, I grab patterned paper and felt for die-cutting shapes. Then I gather adhesives and ribbon to start putting it all together.
- Die-cut patterned paper with box shaped die.
- Adhere the flaps shut using the Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″.
- Wrap ribbon around it and tie a bow.
- Die-cut felt with egg shaped dies.
- Adhere the felt die cuts to cardstock using the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
- Then adhere the eggs to the box using 3D Foam Squares White, Regular
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
3D Foam Squares White, Regular
Dies and Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink