Today is Father’s Day and although mine is not with me, I am always happy to CELEBRATE HIM 🙂 A card wouldn’t do so I decided on an ATC (Artist Trading Card) using mostly Adhesive Sheets to put it all together.
- Cut patterned paper into a custom ATC size (4.0 x 2.875 inches). Normally they are 3.5 x 2.5 inch – I like to be different 😉
- Apply Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6″ on the back of patterned paper and copper + white foil paper. See video at the end of instruction on the how to.
- Die-cut patterned paper with alpha dies to spell out “DAD.”
- Die-cut copper and white foil paper with gears steel rule die.
- Adhere to the ATC as shown in photo. Excess can either be cut or dust talcum powder to alleviate the stickiness.
- Add metal gear piece with Dodz Adhesive Dots 3D (the exposed area will be covered by a photo).
- Color copy a photo and cut to 1.625 x 2.125 inches. Adhere with E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser. The vintage photo is of my dad as a Japanese high schooler 🙂
- Punch a hole with a paper piercer in the ATC and add metal embellishment with matching brad.
View the How to use Adhesive Sheets for Die Cutting and More video below:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies:
Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6″
E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser
Dodz Adhesive Dots 3D
Etched Dies and Tool: Spellbinders® Paper Arts (Sprightly Sprockets Set, Font One – Lowercase Set and Tool ‘n One™); Patterned Papers; Foil Papers; Metal Embellishments; Brad; Talcum Powder; Photo