How adorable is this Sweet Tweet Christmas Gift Tag?! Give your gift an extra CUTE accent for the holidays! I hope that you are all having fun Christmas shopping. No matter how big or small the present, a handmade layered gift tag on your gift make it extra special and adds a personal touch.
Yvonne here sharing such a tag that I hope will do just that! With a combination of E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser, Adhesive Dots Medium and 3D Foam Squares, it will be SO EASY and QUICK to assemble a tag.
Creating the Sweet Tweet Tag
1. Emboss the Kraft tag with the Medallion Embossing Folder.
2. Add ribbon and trim with E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser.
3. Layer the two (hand cut) banner shapes together with E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser and then adhere it to the tag.
4. Stamp and color image on the circle die cut.
5. Apply 3D Foam Squares White Regular Size to the back of the stamped circle die cut and center onto the layered banner on the tag.
6. Finally, add mulberry flowers and leaves to the top and bottom of the circle using Adhesive Dots Medium to secure. Thread a ribbon through the tag hole to finish.
Tip: I also use the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser to wrap my presents…to seal the paper! Yep, a perfect way not to see any tape on the gift itself! It makes your presents look so professional!
Sharing another look at the tag…
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser
Adhesive Dots Medium
3D Foam Squares White Regular Size
Cardstock; Embossing Folder and Etched Dies: Spellbinders® Paper Arts (Medallion Embossing Folder and Standard Circles LG Etched Dies); Stamp: Lili of the Valley; Mulberry Flowers and Leaves; Ribbon and Trim; Copic Markers; Glitter Glue
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and happy (gift wrap) crafting!
Hugs from Holland,