Hi, Connie here with a really fun Pillow Box Easter Treats, using Kraft pillow boxes. Decorating the boxes is always so easy especially when you have the right adhesives. Let me show you how!
Supplies for the Pillow Box Easter Treats
For your supplies, you will need to gather patterned papers, trim, stamped images or bunny stickers, pillow boxes and paper flowers. I used a combination of Adhesive Dots 3D, 3D Foam Squares Black Mix, Dual Tip Glue Pen Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ and 1/8″ to assemble.
Pillow Box Step Outs
- Apply a piece of Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ to the backside of the patterned paper.
- Wrap around the center of the pillow box.
- Attach trim using the Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8″. Wrap around the box and lay trim over the adhesive strip.
- Add the bunny image using a couple of 3D Foam Squares Regular Black.
- Attach a flower with an Adhesive Dots 3D.
- The sentiment is placed with the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
Designer Note: Use up scrap papers and small pieces of trim to decorate the fronts of the pillow boxes.
Box Filler Ideas
Wouldn’t these Pillow Box Easter Treats look great in an Easter basket? Or it would be super cute to hide them right alongside the plastic colored eggs. They would be perfect for the non-candy people by adding cash or a gift card inside the box.
Thanks for stopping by!
Creative Time: 40 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Patterned Papers: Authentique Paper; Stamps: Joy Clair; Kraft Pillow Boxes; Trim
Save It to Pinterest!