Hi, Connie here with a couple of fun dome and jar gift tags that are easy to make and super cute. Inspired by a die set and the best adhesive for paper piecing, I’ll show you how to create them!
Dome + Jar Gift Tags Instruction
- Supplies are simple. You will need the Dome Jar Shaker Cutting Dies, 3D Foam Squares Black Mix, Dual Tip Glue Pen, E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser and #12 tags/Kraft.
- Create a background on the tags (Brick Wall stencil) and cut the tags in half (adjust to size of focal die cut). Use the Dual Tip Glue Pen to adhere the small die cuts to the dome.
- Using Distress Oxide, color in the gum balls after you have stamped the image on white cardstock. I used a coordinating stamp set by Stampendous that has gum balls and sentiments that work perfect with the Dome Jar Shaker cutting Dies. The E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser to adhere the Dome to the tag.
- The gum balls are adhered with 3D Foam Squares Black Mix.
Creating the Jar Gift Tag
- 5. Repeating all the steps from the above list. Using the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser to adhere the mason jar to the tag.
- 6. Using 3D Foam Squares Black Mix to adhere the stamped label and the heart die cuts. Highlight both dome and jar with white acrylic paint. Speckle each tag with white acrylic paint to give a snow effect.
Designer tip: When speckling a project, use a worn out toothbrush. Water the paint down and then using your thumb, spray the paint over the project. Very easy and you have control as to where the paint will go.
It’s not too late to make these for your holiday packages. So fun!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Creative Time: 60 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate
Home Hobby by 3L
Dual Tip Glue Pen
Stamp and Die Set: Stampedous; Stencil: Darkroom Door (Brick Wall); Inks: Ranger Ink (Distress Oxide Inks); Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Small Brads; Acrylic White Paint; Old Toothbrush; Jute or Twine; Kraft #12 Tag