Hi, Connie here with four Adventure Awaits Travel Tags using Safe Travels by Simple Stories and Creative Photo Corners White. Adding a fun border is easy with Creative Photo Corners White. This idea can be used on cards, scrapbook pages, and more!
Adventure Awaits Tag Base
To start the tags you will need to cut four sheets of coordinating pattern paper (12 X 12) into four strips, two 3 X 12 and two 3 1/4 X 12. Cut the strips in half (6 X 6) and you will have eight strips of paper that will make four tags.
Adhere the smaller tag to the larger tag using Crafty Foam Tape White, creating four Adventure Awaits Travel Tags.
Creative Photo Corner Border
- 1. Place the Creative Photo Corners White between the two layers of pattern paper and trim off the extra from the side of the tag.
2. Rub the back of the Creative Photo Corners White with an Embossing Powder Bag and the Creative Photo Corners White will no longer be sticky.
- 1. Add the background die cuts, to the tags, using E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser.
2. Over lap the smaller die cuts and adhere with 3D Foam Squares White Mix. Creates dimension and looks great!
3. Add the words using the 3D Foam Strips. Punch a tag hole, add a reinforcer and tie with twine to complete the tags.
Thanks for stopping by.
Creative Time: 45 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Other: Patterned Papers and Stickers: Simple Stories (Safe Travels Collection), Twine, Tag Reinforcers