Hi, Connie here with a Music To My Ears scrapbook page using the 3D Crafty Foam Tape 108′ to create a fun dimensional border at the bottom of the page. Can I just say that I love all the creative possibilities with the Crafty Foam Tape? It is at the top of my list of favorite adhesives!
This fun patterned paper just screams “boy” to me. So grab some cute patterned paper if it speaks to you! Take a 1/2″ off two sides of one 12×12 paper, cut some border strips, out of the coordinating paper, in the collection (about 1″ x 12″) in size, and don’t forget the Crafty Foam Tape 108′.
Assemble the Music Page
- 1. Cut 4 borders from the pattern paper or use die cuts and using the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser ( in the collection) adhere 3 of the borders horizontally at the bottom of the page.
2. Adhere the Crafty Foam Tape to the 4th paper border.
3. Lay it over the top, of the border section, at the bottom of the page.
4. Use the E-Z Runner Grand Repositionable Dots Dispenser to adhere the photo to the cardstock mat.
5. Add Crafty Foam Tape to the back of the matted photo and adhere over the border section, at the bottom of the page.
6. Add the journal strips using the 3D Foam Strips to the page. Using the 3D Foam Circle White Mix add the music note die cuts randomly to the border section. The top right corner embellishment cluster is adhered with 3D Foam Strips Large.
The stickers I used for the title are from “back in the day”. They had lost the adhesive on the back of each letter. No problem! The Dual Tip Glue Pen worked like a champ!!! To complete the page, acrylic paint was splattered randomly on the front of the page.
Thanks for stopping by and scrapbooking with me.
Creative Time: 45 minutes
Skill Level: beginner
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips and E-Z Grand Dots Repositionable Dispenser
3D Foam Strips, 3D Foam Strips Large, and 3D Foam Circle White Mix
Crafty Foam Tape 108′
HomeHobby by 3L®
Dual Tip Glue Pen
Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd; Black Acrylic Paint
Save to Pinterest!