So this is a super simple card I whipped up. My brother is in the military and I thought it was quite the fit for when he gets deployed later this year.
To make this card I followed these steps:
1. Make card from kraft cardstock and mat it with white cardstock.
2. Stamp sentiment onto card.
3. Stamp images, color and adhere them with 3D Foam Squares Small.
4. Tie twine bow and adhere with Dodz™ Small.
5. Adhere jewel to finish up the card.
Easy Peasy! Hope you enjoyed this!
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Clear Stamps: Paper Smooches
Dye Ink: Memento by Tsukineko
Markers: Distress Markers by Ranger
Twine: May Arts