Hello everyone! Asia King here. Today I have a mixed media tutorial for you. I’ve altered a wooden tag with a lovely canvas front – I so love that texture – and here are the steps you need to complete the project.
1. You will need: Creative Canvas tag, Thin 3D Foam Squares – Mix Black, DODZ™ – Small, DODZ™ – 3D, Stamps – Life Is Art, Jumbo Moray Dahlia, Asian Umbrella, Jumbo Spider Mum, Gelatos, baby wipes, Pearl paint dabber.
2. Randomly scribble Gelatos over the tag and blend with a baby wipe. Add more colour to achieve the depth you want.
3. Stamp the flourish slightly off the edges with Pearl paint.
4. Stamp the ornate border along the vertical edges with Neon Pink ink.
5. Stamp the sentiment as shown with black StazOn ink.
6. Stamp the flower spray along the edges with StazOn ink, and colour in with your favourite markers/pens.
7. Stamp the flower spray again onto white card, colour in and fussy cut the flowers.
8. Add the flowers to the tag with Thin Black 3D Foam Squares.
9. Add additional accents with 3d foam squares.
10. Cover the foam squares with the Micro Glitters.
12. Add finishing touches with Liquid Pearls.
Stamps (all Stampendous) – Life Is Art, Jumbo Moray Dahlia, Asian Umbrella, Jumbo Spider Mum
Micro Glitters (Stampendous) – Black, Ice Blue, Pink
Inks (Tsukineko Imagine Crafts) – Radiant Neon Electric Pink, Timber Black StazOn
Other media: Gelatos® (Design Memory Craft), Pearl Paint Dabber and Liquid Pearls (Ranger Ink)
Ribbon – May Arts
Creative Canvas Tag – Cosmo Cricket
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!