Hi crafty friends! It’s Lisa here with you today and I have a tag to share that was a little bit inspired by my super, amazing fellow Crafty Power Blog Team Member, Angela. When I saw her last card here on the Crafty Power Blog I knew I had a roll of very similar burlap burning a hole in one of my craft boxes that just needed some creating done to it! 🙂
I colored the background of the tag with a variety of Distress Paints (which I dried) and then added a generous coating of two of the new Metallic Gelatos® from the new Steampunk Collection. Once the background was dried I then used Gesso and a piece of punchinella to add interest to the top and bottom of the burlap before die-cutting the center oval.
I adhered the burlap piece to the finished background with plenty of Crafty Power Tape – 81′. The Thank You, arrow, and flowers to the left of Thank You are all part of Fancy Pants Designs, Inc. Burlap & Bouquets Ephemera Pack. These were adhered with a variety of levels of 3D Foam Squares in the Black Mix and Thin 3D Foam Squares Mix, White. Enamel dots were added to the ephemera flowers. Then all that was left was to add the BIG corner flowers. Nothing adheres these better than Dodz™ – 3D.
This tag would be great to hang on a bottle of wine or anything as a Thank You gift! I have just the friend I intend to give it to. 🙂
Here are a few other angles:
Thank you for joining me on the blog today! I hope you all enjoyed my tag and saw how easy making something unique and fun can be.
- Ranger: #10 Manila Craft Tag, Tim Holtz Distress Paints (Walnut Stain, Tarnished Brass, Frayed Burlap)
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® : Gelatos® (Iced Chai, Iced Coffee), Gesso
- Prima Marketing: Flowers – Bloom Collection (Freshly Picked)
- Fancy Pants Designs, Inc.: Ephemera Pack (Burlap & Bouquets Collection)
- My Favorite Things: Oval Stax 2 DieNamics
- We-R-Memory Keepers: Enamel Shapes
- Burlap: Unknown.
- Punchinella: Unknown