Hello blog readers! It’s Angela today and we’re We’re blog hopping with Art Impressions Stamps!
Join us Nov. 21-26 for ideas and inspiration, and yes, prizes too! Enter below! We have a Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L® adhesive prize package valued at over $25 and an Art Impressions stamp for one lucky winner! Be sure to visit the Art Impressions Stamps Blog too!
Here’s my super cute project for today:
Love those Art Impressions Front and Back stamps! Here are some of the supplies I gathered to create this project:
1. Start by stamping and embossing the Art Impression Santa & Mrs Set of stamps:
2. Color and fussy cut the images:
3. Create a goodie bag using a die cut….cut a circle from the front of the goodie bag:
4. Assemble the goodie bag and adhere the ‘back’ stamped image of the to the front of the goodie bag using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares. Back the opening with foil and card stock, inserting the ‘front’ stamped image in between the layers to recreate a mirror image effect.
5. Finish the goodie bag by stamping the sentiment onto a strip of card stock and closing the bag with baker’s twine.
Such a cute and fun holiday project! I expect I’ll be making a lot more of these over the next month or so!
Thanks for stopping by!
Other Supplies used: Art Impressions Santa & Mrs Set, Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die, Spellbinders Circle Die, Doodlebug Designs Baker’s Twine, Bazzill Basics Paper card stock, Ranger Embossing Powder (clear), Memento Ink, Fiskars stamp press, Tim Holtz for Ranger foil, Copic markers