Hello everyone, it’s Beth, and I have a birthday card full of glorious glitter!
This was a fun one to make! The stripes were created with Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/4″, just like the stripes on this Happy Day card. To make the stripes stand out more, I used a white marker and ruler on each side of the glitter.
I die cut Happy Birthday, it’s adhered with Adhesive Sheets 4×6″ that were applied to the cardstock before running through the die cutting machine.
The flowers, two are simply spiraled Denim Ribbons and Canvas Ribbons, and the other is die cut Pennant Set, just like the way I made the roses on this Explore Tag. All adhered with Dodz XL™. Oh yeah, I also applied E-Z Dots® Repositionable to the denim die cut flower, and added a bit of glitter to it.
The layers of papers are adhered with Creative Photo Corners, I love to stack them like that, it frames out the card nicely.
Thanks for visiting, be sure to pin your favorite projects and follow us on Pinterest!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Dots® Repositionable, Creative Photo Corners White, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, Adhesive Sheets 4×6″
- Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Denim Ribbons, Canvas Ribbons, Pennant Set, Dodz XL™
- Home and Hobby by 3L®: Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/4″
- Clearsnap: Twinkle Dust Donna Salazar Glitter
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Rose Creations die
- Lawn Fawn: patterned paper
- Misc: Cardstock