Hello there, Latisha here with you today sharing a way to give cash, a gift card, movie tickets etc… in a fun and easy way. Using a few crafty materials. I plan on giving this to a little girl who loves Frozen (which I have never fully watched) but I know there is snow, pinks, purples and teal lol, and what little girl doesn’t enjoy a little bit of glitter?
- First I peeled the layers off of the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Stars that I wanted to have purple glitter on.
- Next, I added purple glitter to those stars, and tapped off the excess.
- Repeat step one and two using teal glitter.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink.
- Adhere the stars to the tag and glassine bag.
- Apply the sequins to the bag and tag using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz (small).
- Add thick twine to the tag, tie a bow.
- Add a little bit of teal glitter to the top and bottom of the tag using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Repositionable Refillable adhesive.
- Clip the tag onto the bag.
Lawn Fawn stamps
Versafine Onyx black ink
decorative glassine bag
purple and teal glitter