Hi there, it’s Stephanie here today with a mini album I made with Self Laminating Pouches Medium and Self Laminating Pouches Small. Those Self-Laminating Cards can be used anywhere you wish to protect your documents or photos against water, frost, damp and dirt.
I have a short “step by step” tutorial and a video tutorial when you scroll at bottom of my post. ENJOY!
2. Preparing a background with paper scraps onto the card to make sure all is in the right size. I leave small edges that the adhesives can cover my page.
3. Adhering all the scraps with the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.
4. Laying down the little scrapbooking page into the Self Laminating Pouches Medium and turn it around.
5. Removing the protecting liner strip.
6. Removing the protecting sheet and closing the the back sheet. The white covering paper will come off automatically and the foil coats the photo.
Here is my video tutorial on this project, view my SELF LAMINATING CARDS MINI ALBUM video below.
Please try it out, it’s so much fun!
Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great day!