Hi there, it’s Stephanie here today and I want to show you a scrapbooking page with a fun little part of layering for which I used the 3D Foam Squares Mix – White and the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser with E-Z Runner® Micro Refill inside.
I also have a little tutorial for you.
1. Collect paper scraps and washi tapes that match my photo.
2. Layer paper scraps under my photo and secure them with E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser with E-Z Runner® Micro Refill inside. I couldn’t find my Micro Dispenser BUT lucky that all my E-Z Runner Refillable Dispensers are interchangeable with other E-Z Runner Refills! Great, isn’t it?! And worth a mention 🙂
3. BTW the E-Z Runner® Micro Refill is perfect to adhere all those small scraps.
4. This is my finished layering part. I layered 8-10 paper scraps behind the photo.
5. Next to prepare my background. I used a watercolor paper with acrylic paints and stamps. I painted the background light blue and made some marks in other colors. Then I stamped the flower stamp (from Hero Arts).
6. I adhered two little stripes of washi tape.
7. Then position the photo and adhered it with the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser
8. Add finishing touches with other tapes and stickers.
9. Lastly, I adhered a die cut with 3D Foam Squares Mix – White
Thanks for visiting us today! Have a great weekend!
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies:
3D Foam Squares Mix – White
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Micro Refill
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser