Hello! I am sharing a Season’s Greetings card that I created as we start heading into the winter holidays with Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and beyond.
Before the holidays consume your schedule, now might be the perfect time to start on those holiday cards. Are you ready? Today, I am making a simple card design showcasing a watercolored die cut in the center of the card.
Season’s Greetings Card Instructions:
- Cut/score white cardstock to create a 4.25 x 4.25 inches card base.
- Stamp image onto watercolor paper.
- Color stamped image with watercolors.
- Die cut the watercolor image with die shape of choice. I used a scalloped square shape.
- Adhere a strip of patterned paper to the card using E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser towards the bottom of the card base.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink above the patterned paper strip.
- Adhere the die cut above the sentiment using Crafty Foam Tape White.
- Tie a bow from twine, adhere to the card using Dodz Adhesive Dots Small.
This is a perfect way to frame and make your watercolor stamped image stand out against a white background. Also, by adding dimension with Crafty Foam Tape White, it gives it extra interest to the card.
I hope you enjoyed this sweet Season’s Greetings card and it helps you to get started on those holiday cards!
E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser
Crafty Foam Tape White
Dodz Adhesive Dots Small
Etched Die, Stamps and Twine: Lawn Fawn
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs
Watercolor paints; Watercolors; Black ink