Happy Friday! Sheri here, and today I have a cute and fun Shaker Key Chain and matching Shaker Card tutorial to share with you. This is such a quick and easy last-minute gift idea that is sure to get a smile.
Shaker Key Chain Step Outs
1. Select a 3D Foam Frames and adhere it to a piece of clear acetate. Both sides of the frame are sticky so it is super simple to adhere to one side of the frame with the acetate and then simply trim the excess.
2. Add your choice of shaker elements and place another piece of acetate on top and trim to fit again.
3. Punch a small hole to add the clasp that will attach to your keyring.
4. Decorate with twine or ribbon and a large button. The options are endless!
5. Attach to a keyring, backpack or use as a pendant.
Matching Shaker Card Step Outs
1. Create a white A2 (4.25 x 5.5-inch) size card base and add fun colorful coordinated papers to the base using the MyStik® Permanent Strips Dispenser.
2. Attach a 3D Foam Frames to the front of the card and fill with shaker elements.
3. Peel the backing off and attach the vellum onto the top.
4. Add a stamped sentiment label with 3D Foam Squares.
5. Add button using an Adhesive Dot Large to the label.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Shaker Keyring and Matching Shaker Card!
Creative Time: 20 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Frames
3D Foam Squares White Mix
Adhesive Dots Large
MyStik® Permanent Strips Dispenser
Stamps: Stampendous (Shake It Up Perfectly Clear Stamps); Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Cardstock: Bazzill; Twine; Buttons; Key Chain; Jewelry Clasp and Rings
Love It? Save It to Pinterest!
By Dana Tatar August 14, 2020 - 9:30 am
Super fun gift set. I love shakers!
By Connie K Mercer August 14, 2020 - 9:35 am
very cool gift idea!!! great job!!