Hi, Connie here with a mixed media Let Your Light Shine Card using the E-Z Runner Grand Repositional Dots Refillable Dispenser to add texture. Stamps and stencils are a must to complete a distressed inspired card front. That’s the goal!
The only prep work on this is to add color to the card base. I went with my “go to” color which is green.
Add Texture to the Let Your Light Shine Card
- 1. I used several green tones to get a good mix of colors for the card background. I added several stamps and stencils to get the distressed look I was going after.
2. Apply the E-Z Runner Grand Repositionable Dots Refillable Dispenser up and down the card front.
Using a paper towel rub the adhesive dots off. Repeat until you get the look you want.
3. Stamp the flowers and color them. Watercolor, markers, pan pastels – you choose.
4. Cut the flowers out and set them aside.
Add Stamped Images
- 1. The stamped Sunflowers are adhered to the card front using 3D Foam Circles Black.
2. Ephemera is added using the Dual Tip Glue Pen. This works so well as a collage medium.
3. The card front is matted on black using Crafty Foam Tape 108′.
4. Use the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser to a white card base. Attach sentiment with 3D Foam Strips Black.
Thanks for stopping by!
Creative Time: 45 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Crafty Foam Tape 108′
3D Foam Circles Black Mix
3D Foam Strips Black
E-Z Runner® Grand Repositionable Dots Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser
HomeHobby by 3L®
Dual Tip Glue Pen
Other: Stamps: Darkroom Door. Ink: Ranger.Embossing Powder: Wow! Embossing
Save to Pinterest!