Hello Blog Readers! It’s Angela today sharing a card tutorial featuring my latest crafting obsession….Gold Leaf and Kraft Card Stock! Here’s a card I made using my latest combination obsession….
and here’s how I created this fabulous card front:
1. Get out your supplies – most importantly Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Adhesive Sheets – 4 x 6″, Kraft card stock, gold leaf and your favorite background die.
2. Next, die cut an adhesive sheet using the die of choice:
3. Using the same die, emboss only a 4.25 x 5.5 inch kraft card front.
4. Position the die cut adhesive circles in the the embossed circles on the card front. Adhere the positive die cut image onto a 2nd card front.
5. Burnish and then remove the white backing. Cover with gold leaf and burnish a 2nd time. Remove gold leafing and remove excess with a paint brush.
6. Emboss only the 2nd card front for extra detail. Finish the card fronts with stamped sentiment blocks adhered using the 3D Foam Squares – White, Regular. Here’s a close up of one of the finished cards:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Other Supplies used: Bazzill Basics Paper Kraft card stock, Avery Elle Sentiment stamp, Spellbinders and My Favorite things dies, Martha Stewart for EK Success gold leaf, Memento ink