Using two sets of 3D Foam Wings, I layered them and covered them with Pigment Powder Gold with my finger and brush for details.
Then add them on a intricate designed oval die cut, leaving enough room for the angel die cut in the center.
On the back of the gold metallic angel die cut, I placed Dodz Small on each shoulder and adhered onto the wings.
For the background, I die-cut a beautiful rectangular shape in white cardstock and applied it onto Adhesive Sheet 6 x 12″ for a full coverage on the back. Then I adhered it to my black chalk paint canvas panel.
In the back of the canvas panel, I placed a pre-made easel piece. To make sure it would stick forever, I also applied our Home & Hobby Line Extreme Double -Sided Tape 1/4″ Permanent! LOL!!
Last, I placed two small strips of Extreme Double -Sided Tape 1/8″ on the back left side of the angel die cut. I did this so that you can place a picture underneath the die cut for placement and secure with four Creative Photo Corners Gold.
Here’s a close up and another look at the finished frame…
Thanks for stopping by!
• Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Wings, Creative Photo Corners Gold, Dodz Small and Adhesive Sheets – 6 x 12″
• HomeHobby by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Extreme Double -Sided Tape 1/4″ and Extreme Double -Sided Tape 1/8″ Permanent
• Dies: Spellbinders® Creative Arts (Fairy Cierra, Reflection, Cascading Grace sets and Grand Calibur® Machine)
• Silver, Gold Mirror and White Cardstock: WorldWin Papers
• Black Chalk Paint and Paint Brush: Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft®
• Easel Piece; Canvas Panel