Hi all! Tami Mayberry here with you today with another project using some of my favorite Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products. For today’s project, I decided to step away from my usual clean and simple card designs and create a fun little box similar to the one I created for Creativation.
I love this little box because it can be used for a variety of “girly” occasions such as bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, birthday parties and more. Not only that, once you dissect the design you can embellish the dress shape any way you like and use it for cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, etc.
- Die-cut two dress box shapes from cardstock; set one die-cut shape aside.
- Trim die-cut box as shown below creating two dress shapes.
- Emboss one dress shape using embossing folder.
- Trim skirt from embossed dress shape; adhere to second dress shape using using E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.
- Attach Extreme Double-Sided Tape ⅛ʺ to waist line of die-cut dress as shown.
- Press tulle on to Extreme Double-Sided Tape ⅛ʺ gathering to create a skirt design; trim length even with bottom of die-cut.
- Attach a second piece of Extreme Double-Sided Tape ⅛ʺ over gathered tulle.
- Remove TAPE backing; attach ribbon securing ends to back of die-cut. Attach rhinestone to dress using Dodz Adhesive Dots Mini.
- Securing tulle edges and ribbon ends to back of die-cut, attach embellished dress to front of box using E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.
- Fill box with desired treats and assemble according to manufacturers instructions.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® supplies:
- Dark purple cardstock
- White tulle
- White lace ribbon
- Clear rhinestone
- Sizzix Tiny Dots embossing folder
- Dress Box die
- Desired box filler