Hi, Connie here with a Hey Dude scrapbook page using the 3D Foam Strips for a unique journal technique. The fun patterned paper is by Bella Blvd. I love using the 3D Foam adhesives on my scrapbook pages. The pop of dimension, gives the page, an added element of interest.
Let’s gather supplies and get started! You will need two sheets of pattern paper. Keep one 12×12 and the other sheet at 6×12. Grab your 3D Foam adhesive, a border stamp set, photo, and computer-printed journal strips.
Assemble the Hey Dude Page
- 1. Trim the second sheet of pattern paper to 6×12 and adhere it vertically to the 12×12 base sheet with the E-Z Runner Grand Permanent Strips. Using the border stamp set, stamp each end with a border. I used a plain sewing machine stitch.
2. Use the E-Z Runner Grand Dots Repositionable Dispenser to adhere the photo to the cardstock mat. The repositionable dot adhesive was used because you can always fix and straighten items. It happens!
3. Fun round die cuts were secured with the 3D Foam Squares White Mix.
4. Remaining die cuts were adhered with the 3D Foam Squares White Mix and the 3D Foam Strips Small.
- 1. The stickers, that with this paper collection, were grey so I inked them with black Archival ink so that they would coordinate with the other words used to create the title.
2. I used the 3D Foam Strips to adhere them to the scrapbook page. Completing the page with a splat of black acrylic paint.
Thanks for stopping by and scrapping this Hey Dude page with me. It feels good to be scrapbooking!
Creative Time: 45 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
HomeHobby by 3L®
Dual Tip Glue Pen
Other: Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd.; Stamps: Darkroom Door; Stickers; Black Acrylic Paint