Hi, Connie here with some old fashioned gift tags! Aren’t these truck load of holiday gift tags just wonderful?! The red truck is a Christmas classic when it comes to displaying holiday décor. As always Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L have the perfect adhesive to assemble the Truck Load die cuts.
Truck Load of Holiday Gift Tags Instructions
First, gather all the supplies I’ll need to make these adorable Truck Load of Holiday Gift Tags. Stay tune in a couple of weeks when I showcase the Dome Jar Shaker Die Cut Set (sneak peek in the image!).
- On a #12 Kraft tag, stencil a brick wall design with ink.
- Then cut the tag in half to make two tags. Color the tag reinforcers in brown. Punch a hole on the top of the second tag to match the first tag.
- Die-cut all the pieces of the truck and gifts. Adhere the tires and truck with 3D Foam Squares Black Mix for depth and dimension.
- Adhere the truck to the tag using the E-Z Runner Grand Refillable Dispenser.
5. Adhere the bits and pieces that add detail to the truck with the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
6. Using an acrylic white paint marker, add highlights to the tires and the sentiment. Add the sentiment to the tag with the Dual Tip Glue Pen.
Finishing Touches on Each Tag
Thread the twine or jute through the tag opening and tie a bow. The Christmas sentiment was stamped on a square piece of Kraft cardstock with black ink and added with 3D Foam Squares Black Mix.
Again, thread the twine or jute through the tag opening and tie a bow. For both tags, speckle white acrylic paint to give a winter snow effect. Let dry. It’s ready to add on a gift!
Don’t forget to stop by for my next post! Thanks for stopping by~
Creative Time: 60 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate
HomeHobby by 3L ®
Dual Tip Glue Pen
Craft Dies: Stampendous (Truck Load Die Cut Set); Stencil: Darkroom Door (Brick Wall Stencil); Inks: Ranger Ink (Distress Oxide Inks and Archival Ink in Jet Black); Kraft Circle Reinforcers; Cardstock; Jute